2018 summer academy camp
Cost: Only $60 for all 6 weeks! ($10/week)*
Start Date: Monday, June 11, 2018
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F (6 weeks)
We Offer Fun! Our Clubs offer programs and activities in five core areas, helping young people build their self esteem, develop leadership skills, enhance their potential, increase their physical activity and expand their cultural awareness.
Summer Academy Price includes Academy T-Shirt, Daily Lunch & Snack and Field Trips.
Please check back for updates. We look forward to seeing your child this summer!
*Rate of $60 applies only to those qualifying for free or reduced lunch. Those that don't qualify, are eligible for the $300 Standard Rate ($50/week). Non-resident rates for Southwind Villas and Victory Pointe are $25.
Dates by Club Location:
June 11 - July 27:
- Arlington Community Academy Boys & Girls Club
- Arlington Elementary
- Hyde Grove Elementary
- NFL YET Boys & Girls Club
- Southwind Villas Boys & Girls Club
- St. Clair Evans Academy
- THE PLAYERS Championship Boys & Girls Club
June 18 - July 27 (all other sites):
- Annie R. Morgan Elementary
- Arlington Heights Elementary
- Beaches Boys & Girls Club
- Eugene Butler Middle
- Fort Caroline Elementary
- John Love Elementary
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary
- Northshore Elementary
- S.P. Livingston Elementary
- Susie E. Tolbert Elementary
- The Bridge Boys & Girls Club (Learning Center)
- The Bridge Boys & Girls Club (Weaver Zone)
- Victory Pointe Boys & Girls Club
- Woodland Acres Boys & Girls Club
Please understand that completion of an application DOES NOT guarantee that your child will be accepted in the BGCNF Program. Once your application has been reviewed and approved, the Club Unit Director will notify you via the contact information provided on your application and will provide you with next steps required to complete the enrollment process for your child.
Applications may be rejected for missing or incorrect information.
If you have any questions regarding our Summer Application Process, please contact the Club Directly. Please click here for a list of Clubs.