The Club Blue Mission
To connect young professionals with the desire to make a difference in a child's life through leadership, volunteerism and advocacy.
The Club Blue History
Club Blue consists of young professionals in Northeast Florida who want to make a difference in their community. Established in 2011, our goal is to support the mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida by extending our time, talent and resources to the organization, ultimately making a difference in the lives of the youth that BGCNF serves.
What is the purpose of Club Blue?
- Facilitate an environment for young professionals to meet, network, and share ideas and experiences to assist with personal and professional development, while helping to change the lives of others.
- To form strong partnerships to support Club Blue's efforts to raise funds, advocate and volunteer for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida.
- Provide an opportunity to those who wish to dedicate their time, talent and/or resources to support the mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida.
Connect to Change Lives
Service and Volunteerism - Organize and schedule volunteer opportunities for young professionals to help our support the BGCNF mission.
Networking & Fundraising - Create and implement all aspects of hosting socials and fundraising events to generate Club Blue membership, awareness and revenue for BGCNF.
Partnerships - Connect with other young professional organizations to create synergy between the groups. Work with the BGCNF development coordinator to develop a benefit package for corporate sponsors and seek corporate sponsors.
Integrated Marketing - Ensure that the Club Blue brand and mission are represented in everything we do. Work with the BGCNF designer to develop graphics and collateral materials for various Club Blue events, as well as help draft press releases, articles, and other communications.
Social Media and Membership - Responsible for all interactions with members via email and social media tools, develop methods for attracting individual members, as well as groups.
Fundraising & Donations - Throughout the year, we host fundraising events to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida. We also collect school supplies, shoes, toys and other essential items to donate to the Clubs as the need arises.
Volunteer Opportunities - Get involved in a wide range of volunteer opportunities throughout the year -- help staff at a special event, tutor and mentor youth, assist with programs and more!
Day in the Club Event - Join us at one of the 13 Clubs to see what they offer, meet the kids and learn about their impact.
Social Events - We host events for young professionals to connect with their peers. Bring your business cards, bring your aspirations, and open up your social circle!
2017 Upcoming events
- Club Blue Networking Social - March 9, 2017 - Wicked Barley Brewing Company - 6 pm to 8 pm (Bring Business Cards)
- Club Blue Planning Meeting - March 28, 2017- Live Oak Contracting - 6 pm to 7 pm (Pizza & Drinks will be provided)
- April Event - TBD at March Planning Meeting
- A Day at the Beaches Boys & Girls Club - Volunteering for the Jaguars NFL Flag Football League - May 13, 2017 - 8 am to 12 pm
- June 2017 - Young Professionals EXPO with Jacksonville Chamber