We believe every child has the potential to BE GREAT. Every day, we ask our youth at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida to push through their challenges, overcome adversities, and BE GREAT.
If you are interested in inspiring, motivating, and impacting young lives, then become a volunteer at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida. For any questions or to check the status of your application, contact 904.396.4435.
Summer Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After-School Hours: 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AT COMMUNITY-BASED CLUBS:
- Corporate Team Building
- Homework Assistance
- Teen Director Assistance
- Fitness Activities Assistance
- Administrative Assistance
- Classroom Reorganization
- Programming Assistance and more!
All volunteers who are working with our youth and over the age of 18 must receive a background screening. For volunteers interested in less than 10 hours of service per month, a level one background screening must be performed ($13 cost to volunteer). For volunteers interested in 10+ hours of service per month, or who want to handle a program by his/herself, a level 2 background screening must be performed ($14 cost to volunteer). All volunteers interested in assisting at a School-based Club, will require a Level Two screening due to DCPS regulations.
- Please fill out the form below to volunteer. Once submitted, you will receive an e-mail within 1-2 days with the volunteer and background screening application. Applicants must have a valid e-mail address to complete background screening online. Once approved, you will be contacted to begin volunteering. Your background screening will be good for one year.
- If you are a company or organization that wishes to volunteer as a group, please contact Darby Stubberfield, Vice President of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 396-4435 ext 105.
If you are under the age of 18 and would like to volunteer, you must first become a Club member. To find out more about membership, see Membership FAQs.