We believe every child has the potential to BE GREAT. Every day, we ask our youth at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida to push through their challenges, overcome adversities, and BE GREAT.
If you are interested in inspiring, motivating, and impacting young lives, then become a volunteer at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida. For any questions or to check the status of your application, contact 904.396.4435.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AT COMMUNITY-BASED CLUBS:
- Corporate Team Building
- Homework Assistance
- Teen Director Assistance
- Fitness Activities Assistance
- Administrative Assistance
- Classroom Reorganization
- Programming Assistance and more!
All volunteers who are working with our youth and over the age of 18 must receive a background screening. For volunteers interested in less than 10 hours of service per month, a level one background screening must be performed ($14 cost to volunteer). For volunteers interested in 10+ hours of service per month, or who want to handle a program by his/herself, a level 2 background screening must be performed ($45 cost to volunteer).
- Please fill out the form below to volunteer. Once submitted, you will receive an e-mail within 1-2 days with the background screening application processs. Applicants must have a valid e-mail address to complete background screening. Once approved, you will be contacted to begin volunteering.
- If you are a company or organization that wishes to volunteer as a group, please contact Erin Outlaw, Community & Board Liaison, email@example.com or (904) 396-4435 ext 108.
If you are under the age of 18 and would like to volunteer, you must first become a Club member. To find out more about membership, see Membership FAQs.