Viewing entries in
Join us and our friends from LandSouth Construction, LLC on March 9th, at Camp Deep Pond, from 9:00am-3:00pm for our volunteer work day! Lend us your time and talent and work on various camp projects including:
* Insulating and paneling our nurse station
* Installing a new fence along the camp’s north border
* Staining and weatherproofing our “Camphitheater” bench seating
* Clearing and removing brush
* Pouring concrete to secure our new firepit benches
Future Camp Deep Pond work day projects Include:
* Painting the Rocket Field storage trailer and Archery Shed
* Building the Rocket Field Hydration Station
* Planting trees along our west fence line for privacy
* Construction of “The Pole Barn”
We will provide snacks, drinks and lunch on March 9th.
Parents, sign up for a free bullying awareness, recognition and prevention workshop presented by The Parent Academy Team. Thursday, March 7th, from 6 - 7 p.m. at our Bridge Boys & Girls Club, located at 1824 North Pearl St., Jacksonville, FL 32206.
Sign up for free at: duvalschools.org/parentacademy
Visit our Boys & Girls Club Weaver Zone Car Wash, a community service project organized by Keystone and Torch Club Boys & Girls Club members. Friday, March 1st at 3 p.m. at 1824 North Pearl St., Jacksonville, 32206. The cost donation-based.
Kayak & fishing instructor training & US Archery certification will be provided on Friday, March 1st & Saturday March 2nd by The Florida Youth Conservation Centers Network, our valued camp partner of the FFWCC.
Please contact Thomas Stinson at: email@example.com