- 82% of our members are on free or reduced lunch.
- 79% of our members are from households with annual incomes under $28,000.
- Only 33% of our members live with both parents.
- 94% of members are promoted to the next grade level before summer school.
- 100% of our middle and high-school members have not become teen mothers.
- 95% of our members have not entered into the juvenile justice system.
Other Impact Reports**
- Boys & Girls Clubs are the only youth organization in the State that has independent third party verification that what they do is successful. - Florida TaxWatch
- For every 100 additional high school graduates that the Boys & Girls Clubs help, the State of Florida saves over $29,000,000. - Florida TaxWatch
- Boys & Girls Clubs serve more youth at less cost than all other mentoring programs combined. - Florida Department of Education
*Club statistics are based on members who attend 60 days or more.
**Other impact reports are based on statewide programs serving at risk youth from Pensacola to Key West.