- 82% of our members are on free or reduced lunch.
- 79% of our members are from households with annual incomes under $28,000.
- Only 33% of our members live with both parents.
- 94% of members are promoted to the next grade level before summer school.
- 100% of our middle and high-school members have not become teen mothers.
- 95% of our members have not entered into the juvenile justice system.
FORMULA FOR IMPACT
Our Formula for Impact is a road map the Clubs use to ensure that members achieve our priority outcomes of academic success, good character & citizenship and healthy lifestyles. It incorporates high-yield learning activities, targeted programs, regular attendance and the five key elements for positive youth development.
FIVE KEY ELEMENTS FOR POSITIVE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
Safe, positive environments
Opportunities and expectations
Other Impact Reports**
- Boys & Girls Clubs are the only youth organization in the State that has independent third party verification that what they do is successful. - Florida TaxWatch
- For every 100 additional high school graduates that the Boys & Girls Clubs help, the State of Florida saves over $29,000,000. - Florida TaxWatch
- Boys & Girls Clubs serve more youth at less cost than all other mentoring programs combined. - Florida Department of Education
*Club statistics are based on members who attend 60 days or more.
**Other impact reports are based on statewide programs serving at risk youth from Pensacola to Key West.